Monday, May 17, 2010

What else can I say...it's a huge band-aid!!!!!!!



As I was perusing the Sunday Oregonian on the 16th...I came across a very bright and interesting newspaper adertisment insert. Being a person who is constantly bombarded with advertising I was pleseantly surprised when this caught my eye.

I think what it was about the advertisement was not the striking graphics or colors but the wittiness of the copy. "Cable high speed customers, we feel your pain" and then with the band-aid below it.

The inside goes on to say "feel better fast" and "let the healing begin." Both clever plays on words when comparing health/healing to faster internet.

Bravo to Qwest to doing something mildly interesting...although it hasn't made me want to switch from Comcast...

No comments:

Post a Comment