Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome to the dark side.......



Has anyone tried the Dark Cherry Mocha @ Starbucks? It came out a few weeks ago...basically chocolate, dark cheery syrup, milk, whip, and chocolate curly sprinkles in a cup for $4ish. Good cold day drink.

I had not tried one until I walked into the Starbucks on SW 6th and Jackson Street (Broadway Housing Bldg Starbucks) and saw the FREAKING AWESOME drawings the baristas had made to promote the drink.

I love when stores are allowed to express their own individuality and personalities. Plus...me being a big Starwars geek helps too..... :) This twist on the 'corporate infused' advertising definitely convinced me to try their tasty treat. If you get a chance run to this SB and see if the drawings are still up because it will put a "all-day smile" on your face!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment